Please read the following then complete the form below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF RESTAURANT PARTICIPANTS
- Complete the restaurant profile on the website to include a restaurant logo or picture, business contact information, map links, online reservations link (if applicable), cuisine type and menu link
- The special restaurant feast menu (and restaurant profile) must be on the website no later than July 1, 2014.
- Must provide a special minimum value added multi-course menu featuring local food for the week at a fixed retail price that you determine
- If you would like to add additional items to your prix fixe menu that are higher priced, you may add them with a supplemental charge
- Restaurants may add beverages, beer, wine to make the special menu a good value, you may build that into your menu
- Participating restaurants MUST offer the special menu all night every night they are open from July 11-18th on the days you are normally open.
- Restaurants must print special Tasty Tomato Restaurant Feast menus in addition to standard menus for all guests
- Tax and gratuities are not to be included in the price
- Feature dishes with local Midlands grown food in the recipe.
- Restaurant Week marketing fee
- $100 per restaurant
- $150 for multiple restaurants under the same name
- Each participating location is requested to donate a gift certificate for promotional use on radio and social media.
- Agree to provide all necessary planning, operational and managerial responsibilities for conducting the Restaurant participant portion of the Tasty Tomato Restaurant Feast.
- Agree to utilize the Tasty Tomato Restaurant Feast promotional materials, including a link on your website & Facebook to the Tasty Tomato Restaurant Feast web site page, participate in social media campaigns. Agree to include Tasty Tomato Restaurant Feast in regional advertising, newsletters or promotional at least 14 days prior to Restaurant Feast.